1. What is My Group Guide?
My Group Guide is a membership site that gives mental health professionals access to material that they can use with their clients. The material includes worksheets, handouts, task cards, group activities, & more.
Mental health professionals are often consumed by paperwork, individual & group sessions, client crises, phone calls… and more paperwork! My Group Guide is a great tool for those who do not have the time to find resources for their clients.
2. Can I see what your resources look like?
Yes! Click here to see free material. We have resources for adults, teens, and children.
3. How can I become a member?
You can click here to learn more & sign up!
4. Can subscribers cancel anytime?
You can cancel your subscription at anytime! You can cancel your subscription by taking the following steps:
1. Sign in
2. Click “My Account Information” (located in the drop-down menu at the top of the website, under “Sign In”)
3. Click “Subscriptions”
4. Click “Turn off auto-renew”