1. What is My Group Guide?
My Group Guide is a membership site that gives mental health professionals access to material that they can use with their clients. The material includes worksheets, handouts, task cards, group activities, & more.
2. How do I access the material?
You can view the resources here. If you are a subscriber, you must sign-in to view the material.
3. Can subscribers cancel anytime? What is your refund policy?
You can cancel your subscription at anytime. You can cancel your subscription by taking the following steps:
1. Sign in
2. Click “My Account”
3. Click “Subscriptions”
4. Click “Turn off auto-renew”
Due to the electronic nature of our products and the fact that they cannot be “returned”, we do not offer refunds.
As mentioned above, you can cancel membership at anytime, so there is no long-term commitment.
4. How can former subscribers renew their subscription?
If you would like to renew your subscription, you can sign-in and go into your account (click “My Account”) and turn on “auto-renew”.
5. Can visitors unsubscribe from My Group Guide’s mailing list?
Yes. Each email has a link that says “unsubscribe from this list”.
Just a heads up: Make sure you check all parts of your inbox for our emails. For example, Gmail users may find them under the “Promotions” tab. To change this, Gmail users can take the following steps:
1. Right-click the email
2. Click “Move to tab”
3. Click Primary
4. In the box that appears at the top of the screen, click “Yes” (where it asks, “Do this for future messages…”)
1. Drag the email to the “Primary” tab
2. In the box that appears at the top of the screen, click “Yes” (where it asks, “Do this for future messages…”)